Well, our trip to Disneyland was crazy! There was an ER visit, pharmacy runs at 4am and much more! But…we had a fun time. I am exhausted, still, but doing well. We went of some rides with the kids which was pretty fun. First ride was the Tea Cups which both Jadon & Lilly really liked! We went over to Toon Town where they had a blast running around and exploring and Tim took Jadon on the roller coaster that was there. Jadon was not a fan. Poor guy. But he was a good sport about it. When we went to Cali Adventure, both kids went on the little bug bumper cars ride. Jadon loved it! Lilly did not. We went on the Pooh ride! Jadon loved it! Lilly did not. They went on the Buzz Lightyear Ride…Jadon loved it! Lilly….yep you guessed it, did not. Now before you think we forced her on any of these rides, I should tell you, she begged to and got excited to go on all of them but once the ride would start, it was just all downhill from there, poor girl. Well, she loved Small World and wanted to ride it again the minute it was over. My folks, on the other hand, loved all the rides they went on, but the curse of the broken coasters followed them on nearly every single ride they went on. It was a bit ridiculous! But they had a lot of fun. Also, they all wrangled the kids for a couple hours for Tim & I so we could go on the rides we had wanted to go on but couldn’t take the kiddies, like Pirates and Indiana Jones. Tim bought us some funnel cake to eat while we were standing in line. That was yummy 🙂 There was a fun trip to Seal Beach where the kids got to see a dead purple crab that had washed up onto the beach. They thought it was pretty neat, but I think I “geeked” out about it more than they did 🙂 Then we went for lunch at Harbor House Cafe. That place was adorable. It was a much more delicious and nicer version of a “5 n’ Diner.” I’m pretty sure everyone liked it. Overall, it was a fun trip despite some sickness and asthma and although we had fun, I am glad to be home!
Today I am making my first ever batches of baby food! I’ve already done to green beans. I made about 18 oz of puree. Awesome! Sweet potatoes are next on the list today. I even have a bag of frozen apples that are not enough for a pie, so I’ll make some applesauce too I think! Then I will be making a pot roast. No, not for Baby 🙂
470. Do you ever think about time travel? all the time! I think it’d be cool!
471. What is one interesting fact you know? Well I know I know some, but of course now that you ask me, I can’t think of anything haha.
472. Do you talk to yourself? All the time!
473. Do you believe that humankind has a future in space (will we live there some day)? I think it’s unlikely, but it’d be interesting.
474. Would you rather wear clothes that you don’t mind getting dirty or more delicate outfits? Well I would definitely rather wear nice clothes, but have 3 little ones necessitates that I wear clothes i can get dirty.
475. How do you ‘live life to the fullest’? I do what God tell me, I laugh often, I love hard and I try to help as many people as I can.
476. Are you sloppy or a neat freak? About somethings I am sloppy, and about others, I am a neat freak.
477. Would you rather have a trunk full of nickels or half a trunk full of dimes? Wouldn’t that be the same thing? haha
478. What is the worst mistake you’ve ever made? ehhh… let’s not go there.
479. Are you in good health? I hope so! Haha I’m always paranoid that I’ve got some unknown disease…lol
480. Are you patriotic? Yep
Well, I’ve been writing this blog all morning off and on when I’ve gotten the chance to type a few lines… Now I am feeling pretty accomplished! This morning I’ve managed to make green beans and sweet potatoes (a whole LOT of sweet potatoes) for Matthew, get my roast into the pot (oh Lordy my house smells DIVINE from all the herbs and seasonings) and I’ve kept the two toddlers from killing each other or me! I’d say this deserves a nice little break so I’ve sent the toddlers up to play in the loft so I can relax with a sliced pear on the couch for 5 minutes before I’ve gotta go get Baby Bear up to eat! I feel like I’ve gotten so much done it’s tempting to reward myself by not doing anything else today…haha I wish motherhood worked that way. I’ve still got cleaning, laundry (always laundry) and more Christmas decorating to do! But…if while Jadon & Lilly are napping, Mr. Matthew decides he would like to snuggle and nap with me,…these things may just have to wait 🙂 Afterall, ….
…babies grow fast we learn to our sorrow.
So quiet down cobwebs and dust go to sleep (laundry, you too…)
I’m rocking my baby and babies don’t keep.
Till Next Time!