So last night I went to go get coffee with my mom at Starbucks. We ordered our drinks and my mom got hers right away since it was tea so we sat down to wait for mine and began talking. We were discussing Christmas presents. I love Christmas and so does my mom and we both love planning our gifts to people. We were browsing all the toys ads from Toys R Us, Walmart & Target and getting very excited about it when all of the sudden, a man appeared at our table. He set a drink down in front of me, smiled and said, “Here you go, you can’t hide from it! It’ll get you eventually.” I smiled blankly, a bit confused by his words. This wasn’t the first time a guy had brought me a drink, but usually they weren’t so creepy in what they said. Usually, they just say, “Here, I thought you would like this.” or “Here’s a drink for a pretty girl.” Or some other stupid pick-up line. But he was weird. Oh well, I was a little flattered since I didn’t think I even looked so great last night, I had just finished taking photos for an old highschool friend and had been crawling around in grass to get some shots. He left the table and I leaned in to whisper to my mom, “I don’t know what kind of drink this is! Should I drink it?” She looked at me trying not to laugh and said, “Uh…hun, that’s YOUR drink.” I thought, “Yeah, i know he gave it to me, but I don’t know what it is!” (I can’t really drink coffee.) I must have still looked confused because she repeated, “No, that’s the drink YOU ordered.” ….OHH!!!! haha. Whoops! Go Ashley, way to forget your drink at the counter. *sigh*
Yesterday evening I went to take some photos of an old friend I went to highschool with. He wanted to get some photos of him and his daughter. I’m still working on editing most of them, but here are a few finished ones:
Isn’t this little lady just gorgeous? My goodness! Very fun. They were both so sweet and fun to work with. Thanks Todd!
454. If you won free tickets to a concert from a radio show and had to choose between Inxs, Poison, Blondie and Moby, which would you choose? Poison, I guess.
455. Are you a good cook? I’d like to think so!
456. Do you prefer when things come with no assembly required, even if they are a bit more expensive? Nah, that’s what husbands are for 🙂
457. Start a sentence with the words: what if. What if my kids went back to sleeping past 7:30am? I’d be a very happy mommy! haha
458. Are you more spontaneous and unpredictable or loyal and routine? I am all but routine 🙂
459. What is the highest number you can count to in your head? 20. After that, I get bored.
460. How do you go about losing weight? When I want to lose a few, I cut out soda and junk food from my diet and that usually gets me where I wanna be. If not, I usually resort to the unhealthy habit of not eating. Bad, I know. I’m trying not to do that anymore.
461. Do you have street smarts? Uh…no not really. Well,…define street smarts…I have pretty good common sense, but not enough to use it everytime I should 🙂
462. Do you have a lot of common sense? Haha yes
463. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? Mint chocolate chip!
464. What’s your favorite movie that involves dancing? Hmmm… Top Hat
465. Would you ever want to become a guest on a talk show? If yes what would the show’s theme be? I would love to be on Jimmy Fallon, he always does fun things with his guests.
466. Do you like the way you look naked? Somedays, yes. Somedays…..it depends on the lighting 🙂 haha, but Tim likes me the way I am so that should be all that matters.
467. Have you ever dissected an animal? Yes, pig and cat. I enjoyed every minute 🙂
468. Who do you know who is brilliant? My hubby 🙂
469. Who do you know who is dull? No comment
470. Do you ever think about time travel? Yep, to the 1940s, please!
Till Next Time,