I am nearing the end of the week when I will be getting a new basket, so I am try to use up my remaining veggies and fruits so they don’t go to waste! Today, I am making pear cake 🙂 Yum! Last week, I made persimmon bread! Here’s a picture:
It tasted suprisingly like gingerbread. I was not a fan, but Tim and the kids liked it! And that it “The Grinch Who Stole Christmas” playing on our TV in the background 🙂 So anyway, I typed the title of this entry as a question directly into the Google search engine and the following website came up: www.supercook.com. I clicked on it and discovered my new favorite cooking website! Basically, you sign-up (it’s free) and you enter all the ingredients you have in your kitchen on one side of the page and the other side, it searches a bunch of cooking websites for you and lists the foods you have all the ingredients to make! GENIUS! You can also click on an ingredient to bring up recipes that emphasize it. I love this website! It will be so helpful when trying to come up with recipes to use up all my veggies and fruits. So for dinner tonight, I will be trying out this recipe: “Basil Chicken Medley.” It uses, chicken, zucchini, onions, tomatoes, basil, garlic…all these veggies I gotta use! Then you can save these recipes for use later. I am so excited!!!
I think starting next week, I will begin giving Matthew rice cereal and then starting him on some veggies! We are already putting a few tablespoon or so into his formula at his last feeding of the day to keep him sleeping through the night. Otherwise he wakes up in the middle of the night, hungry. I can’t believe this, he is getting so big! Slow down, Bear 😦
Yesterday, I did a photoshoot for a friend of mine from highschool. She is having her first baby (boy) in about 3 weeks so we wanted to capture this special time. Here are a few of the photos, you can see the rest of them on my Facebook page!
That was such a fun shoot and they were so easy to work with, we got tons of beautiful pictures! I can’t wait till Baby makes his appearance because I will be capturing those sleepy first few days as well. Thanks Sheri & Dustin for letting me be a part of this amazing time 🙂
428. What is the difference between having character and being a character? Being a character is playing a part, having character is who is left once you’re done playing.
429. Are there any animals you flat out refuse to touch? Sure, I would never touch a scorpion.
430. Do you care about your weight? Yes, sometimes more than I should. I should be more concerned with being healthy than with my weight, but I’m a girl so sometimes I care too mucha bout my weight. It happens.
431. Did you/will you go to the prom? I went to my junior and senior prom 🙂
432. Have you ever wanted to date twins? Nope, never.
433. What one thing would you change about high school if you could? I would change myself. I would have been less concerned with being cool and more concerned with helping other people.
434. If you came with a warning label, what would it say? WARNING: May cause laughter. Contents are highly fabulous. Contents are highly pressurized at times. If by your own stupidity, you cause contents to become over pressurized, stay back at least 100 feet.
435. Are you artistic and creative? Artisitc and creative are my middle names! (That, and “Danger”…oh yeah, also, “Mae”)
436. What were you (probably) doing on this date last year? I was suspecting that I was pregnant but trying to wait a few more days to take the pregnancy test so that it would be accurate 🙂
437. What are you obsessed with? God, Family, Friends, Music, Art, shopping, getting good deals on stuff…I’m obsessed with a lot of things…and I’m obsessed with making sure mine and my kids (and Tim’s) ears are clean! haha.
438. What was the last compliment you received? “You’re good at singing, Mom!”- Jadon
439. Do you have any brothers or sisters? I have 2 sisters, 3 sister-in-laws and 3 brother-in-laws.
440. Who would you like to be alone with right now? Tim
441. Do you push people away when you really want them to come closer? Nope.
442. Is a prenuptial agreement necessary or does it take the romance and trust out of marriage? I think it depends on the people getting married. But in my opinion, if you can’t trust your mate with everything you own/have, you shouldn’t be getting married in the first place.
Till Next Time!