Well, what a weekend! Abby and I drove out to visit Aly at college and stay in her dorm for the night on Saturday. We had lots of fun! I even picked up a college shirt and sweatshirt to rep my little sister 🙂 Here’s a photo of us about to go out to dinner at Chili’s
Such fun! Abby and I drove home again the next day after lunch. It was a short trip, but it was fun and we had some adventures. (Hey Abby, “We’re at Starbucks…we’re not coming.” haha) Ahhh the ride there and back was nice getting to talk to Abby at length about all sorts of things. So nice to get along with your sisters. It makes life so much easier 🙂
Well, Matthew is almost 4 months old, can you believe it? Me either! I took some photos of him in his exersaucer and then some in his bear costume:
Ahh so cute 🙂 I just ordered my Bountiful Basket for this next week! I am so excited! We are well on our way to once again feeding a family of 5 for about $10 per day. Awesome sauce! Speaking of family, here’s some new family photos taken by my dad at my parent’s house:
Okay well, let’s do some questions & answers:
401. Some say that high school is the best time of your life. Was that true for you? Hmm… no I wouldn’t say it was the best time, although I met and fell in love with Tim in highschool. I think the best time of my life has been ever since the day I said, “I do.” and the best it yet to come! 🙂
402. What do you find yourself encouraging others to try? I encourage other people to try my lasagna 🙂 haha
403. Which is better: Mel Brooks or Woody Allen? Woody Allen.
404. When was the last time you were up all night? Hmm it’s been a little while, although some mornings I wake up feeling like I’ve been up all night.
405. __ is life. The rest is just details. Fill in the blank. ………God & Family
406. Are people too complex and different to be categorized? No
407. Is it good to have pride in your own race or does that separate people from each other because it makes them think of everyone else as ‘outsiders’? I think it depends on your heart. If you have a good healthy pride, then you will be proud of who you are, not exclusive.
408. What fictional story would you like to live through? Wow! Hmmm… The Lion, The Witch & The Wardrobe.
409. Are cats smarter than dogs? That’s like asking if women are smarter than men…well, yeah!! haha just kidding. I think both have different kinds of smarts.
410. Have you ever guessed someone’s password and broken into their diary? Nope
411. What teacher, if any, has effected you the most in your life? There are a few: Mr. J (my english teacher in highschool), Mrs. Quinones (another english teacher in highschool), Wendy Felts (my freshman Bio teacher- she made me think about science and I loved it!) and Mrs. Baird (history).
412. Are you more easily bored or excited? Easily excited.
413. What’s the bravest or most daring thing you have ever done? I got up out of my nice warm bed to 2 toddlers and a little baby who are all demanding my attention at the same time and somehow I managed to get them through the whole day, fed, changed and in one piece…. oh, by the way, I do this everyday. 🙂
414. “What’s the point of robbery when nothing is worth taking?” (- Adam Ant) I suppose this is asking what the point of robbery is. I say, if this quote is true, then the only thing worth stealing is someone’s heart.
415. If your man or woman served you breakfast in bed as a treat what would you want? Waffles!
416. What do you do only when you are upset? Clean the whole house at one time.
417. What’s the oddest CD in your collection? No idea.
418. What’s the best diary name you ever saw? “My Mommy Diary.” …yes, this is shameless self-promotion 🙂
420. Who owes you an apology? I don’t keep tabs on that kind of thing so honestly I have no idea.
421. Who deserves an apology from you? I hope I’m all caught up on those. If I’ve missed yours, please let me know.
422. How would you like to treat your kids differently from the way your parents treated you? I suppose I would like to play with them more.
423. Which do you like best: 60’s, 70’s or 80’s fashion? 60s
424. What is the worst pick up line ever used on you? It’s not appropriate for display here…but I’ve heard some pretty crazy ones.
425. Of the following, which word best describes you: inventive, kinetic (energetic), light-hearted, mature: light-hearted
426. Do you own a record player? Gosh I wish I did!
Do you use it? If I had one, I definitely would!
427. How easily do you make friends? Pretty easily 🙂
Till Next Time,