Thanks again to the band for being my muse:) I had a blast!
After the pictures, I went back to my folk’s house to pick up the kids. Momo and Papaw arrived shortly thereafter. Jadon’s breathing had gotten really tight and we were concerned we may need to take him in to the ER to get the asthma under control. I took the kids home to give Jadon another treatment of his medication and put the kids down for a nap. Both seemed to help Jadon and he started getting better, little by little. That night, we all just hung out and watched a movie before the kid’s early bedtime.
Sunday, we woke up and ate breakfast before getting dressed and heading up to my parent’s house to make lasagna for my mom’s birthday! Do you ever have those dreams where you are trying to do something or get somewhere, but you just keep getting sidetracked, or distracted and you keep going around in circles? Ugh making lasagna felt like one of those dreams. I love to make it, but that day I just felt like the lasagnas were never going to get made and in the oven! I breathed a huge sigh of relief after they were safely in the oven. Thank you Abby, for making a coffee run to Starbucks for me 🙂 Lunch was a success, we had lasagna, salad and garlic bread and it was great being around the table with family. I missed Tim a lot that day, but was so busy, I didn’t really have time to be sad. My sister, Aly had come into town as a surprise for my mom and she was leaving Sunday afternoon, so after lunch, she packed up and my parents took her to the bus station. Momo and Papaw took a nap and so did Abby, Lilly and Jadon. Matthew and I just snuggled on the couch together 🙂
Then last night, after a long day, I had some much needed girltime with my sister-in-law, Katy. I took her to dinner for her birthday and we went to Cheesecake Factory. So much fun!
Today, we were supposed to have a playdate with our good friends, the Potts family, but sadly Jadon’s still coughing and Lilly’s nose is still a bit runny, so we had to take a raincheck. I’m so excited for it to cool down! I feel like playdates are so limited when it’s hot out. I’m ready for cooler weather so we can do the Zoo and parks and fun outdoor things like that.
Well, I’ve got a lot to do this week to get ready to be gone for a few days. I am so excited to go visit Tim! Here’s the Q&A section:
313. If you didn’t know that people couldn’t fly do you think that you could? I think I would probably believe I could since I’m always having dreams about flying haha.
314. Are you someone that others call when they’re having a problem and want to talk about it? Yep! I love being that person for people.
315. When it comes to literature, do you see beyond the writing and into the meaning intended by the author? Sometimes.
316. Is there anything you can take apart completely, and then put back together, and have no left over parts? Probably, I’m not much of a puzzle person…. Sorry, Mom haha.
317. What are your feelings about the death penalty? I have mixed feelings about this. I don’t really have a very set opinion. I think some crimes are so heinous that I couldn’t imagine not giving the death penalty, but I don’t know where that fits in with the commandment in the Bible (which I live by) that says, “Do not murder.”
318. If there was a god and you could ask him/her one question what would it be? I would probably ask God to give me a glimpse into my future.
319. Do you believe that life will be found on other planets? I don’t think it’s impossible, but I guess one day, we’ll know.
320. What is something worth suffering for? My faith, my family and my friends. Also, cake.
321. If you could put an extra eye on your body anywhere you wanted, where would you put it? definitely the back of my head haha.
322. Are you in touch with the earth and nature? I’ll do you one better- I”m in touch with the Guy who created them 🙂
323. Would you rather live simply or extravagantly? I’d want to have a lot of money so that I could give my kids a comfortable life and be able to give extravagantly.
324. Have you ever been camping? Yep!
325. Is your heart open when you meet someone new? Pretty much always. Sometimes this can get me into trouble.
Till Next Time!