9:30am- Last night I went to Fry’s to pick up a Redbox movie and snacks for Tim & I. It was pretty windy and as I walked into the store the wind was at my back which according to poetry and prose is preferable I guess, but it doesn’t do a thing for my hair. I did my shopping and walked back out of the store and found the wind now in my face. Which is where I prefer it. As the wind lifted my hair, I began to strut my stuff out to the car. I fall into this habit in 3 situations: 1.) Whenever there is music. 2.) Whenever there is wind. & 3.) and whenever I am walking toward Tim 🙂 Gotta keep it hot for the hubby! Well, tonight there was wind…and some random techno beat in my head as I made my way down the “catwalk” of the aisle in the parking lot where I was parked. Chin down slightly and looking out the tops of my eyes, I scanned the area for any potential talent or modeling scouts that may just happen to be in the parking lot…at Fry’s…in a cow town…at 8 o’clock at night. *sigh* Oh well, I was still fabulous. I opened the door to my car, tripped on my flip-flop and literally fell into the car. Fabulous. I flipped my hair back to it’s rightful place and wiped away the stray strands stuck to my lips leaving traces of lip-gloss across my face. I glanced around quickly, hoping no one had seen my flub. I thanked my lucky stars that I wasn’t famous. Ahh this is the fabulous life I live. I drove home with a sticky face and crazy looking, windblown, flipped frontwards and backwards hair.
Today I woke up with a migraine which is still pounding in my head and the thought, “Is there a way I can call in sick from motherhood today?” No such luck. So as I fed Matthew this morning, I studied his little face and found myself loving him more and more by the second! As I watched him fall asleep in his cradle, I just wanted to pick him up and squeeze him and hold him forever. Reality was calling though, in the form of Jadon, “Moooommmmyyy!!! I’m ready to get… UUUUUUPPPPP!!!!” I got Jadon and Lilly up and as I gave them hugs and we sat in Lilly’s room talking about our plans for the day, I found myself loving them even more. As I thought about this, I began to miss Tim. He’s only at work and will be home in a few hours, but I thought about how much I miss him anyway and found myself growing more in love with him too! What a lovey dovey day so far! So even though I woke up with a migraine, which I still have, I am happy and very much in love with my husband and beautiful babies. I am feeling adventurous, today! I want to get out of the house and go somewhere…but I have things to do here like laundry, cleaning and other housewife-y things. I’ll get my adventure this weekend when we head up north with Tim’s folks for a mini-vacation. All 5 of us will be sleeping in one room! Well, I think 4 of us will be sleeping. I probably won’t get much because I’ll be listening to all the babies breathing and holding my breath whenever they shift in their slumber wondering if they are going to wake up. Should be fun though, getting together with family is great and I’m so excited!
6:20pm- So tonight we had pasta and meat marinara sauce for dinner and Jadon ate his full helping and then wanted a peanut butter and jelly sandwich! Holy moly! You know, I expected my son to be eating like crazy once he hit 9 or 10, but my goodness, it’s started already! After almost every meal, he now asks for seconds or something else to eat. Crazy.
Today was a very very productive day! It looked like this:
Of course my hair was not so perfectly coiffed, my dress was old and I was not wearing cute aprons. But I feel like today, I gave 100% and I feel good about that 🙂
Okay, back to Q & A, I’ve missed this section:
286. Can dreams be visions, or do you feel they are always random images? I believe dreams can be visions or random images.
287. Do you try to write/say what you are feeling in a true and simple way? Yep!
288. The thief _______ that everyone steals. …….. “believes”
289. What’s the most incredible experience you ever had? Getting married and the birth of my children! I couldn’t pick just one 🙂
290. Are you ever afraid to write/say/think how you feel? Yes, sometimes.
291. Do you write/say/think it anyway or become intimidated and try to avoid it? Depends on the subject, I think
292. What is one thing you can’t do? I cannot jump. Like at all. My 3 year old can jump higher than I can. I am like an elephant, I don’t and cannot jump.
293. Do you like movies starring Charleton Heston (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charleton_Heston)? I’ve only seen “The Ten Commandments” but honestly, I was only paying attention to the super handsome Yul Brenner 🙂
294. Are you gentle? Um no, not particularly. If I need to be gentle, I have to really commit to it.
295. When do you feel the most raw and vulnerable? When I’m with Tim.
Till Next Time!