Don’t have much to write about today, so this will be a short one. My doctor’s appointment which went pretty well! I had an ultrasound first and the tech said that Baby is measuring around 6.5lbs and if the weight gain of half a pound per week is consistant, the birth weight will likely be between 7.5-8lbs. Nice! Now I know this Baby must not be as big as she/he feels. I had a consult with a nurse practitioner afterwards and she said that Baby is not big enough for them to induce me based off of weight, but that because of the sciatic pain in my hips which puts me at a huge fall risk, and the fact that I live 45 minutes away from the hospital, they will likely go ahead and induce me at 39 weeks. Of course I am hoping to go into labor on my own before then, but we’ll see. I have another appointment I need to schedule for next week in which I will consult with a doctor (who has decision making power concerning inductions) and we’ll see what she will say. For now though, everything looks great! Baby was breathing and wiggling all over during the ultrasound which is good and the placenta still looks great! I am so excited to meet this little one who is already costing me a bunch of sleep! haha. Seriously though, last night was pretty bad, I only got about 2.5 hours of sleep and at one point, Little One was kicking so hard I nearly threw up and was nauseas for awhile. No fun. Hopefully Baby will decide to come out soon!
Here’s some questions and answers: (told you this one would be short!)
248. What color is your bedroom? The walls are a dark beige, we have espresso colored furniture and accents of wine red, deep purple and lighter beige. I like it!
249. When are you planning to move to a new home? Hmmm… it depends on Tim’s job. If he stays here in Phoenix, we will likely stay in this house for at least another year or two, but if he gets a job out of state, whither he goes, thither I go 🙂
250. If you added up the cost of everything in the room with you, approximately what would it come out to be? Ehh… cost? haha not so much, I am great at “freecycling”, you may be suprised at the things in my house I’ve gotten for free 🙂
251. Do you blow your nose in public? No, not really. I wipe my nose in public when I have to, but if I have to blow, I usually retreat to a bathroom or secluded area.
252. Do you want to follow in your parent’s footsteps? My path is different from theirs, so no not really. I have my own life to live and I intend to live it! 🙂
253. What is the coolest web site you know of? Uhhh my diary… duh 🙂
254. Which cartoon would you most like to see turned into a movie? Hmm… can’t think of a cartoon I like that much that hasn’t already been turned into a movie.
255. Of the following, which word best describes you: enthusiastic,
fair minded, generous, helpful- wow, I don’t know, let me ask Tim, he’s sitting right here…. Tim says “enthusiastic”
256. Can you eat with chopsticks? I most certainly can! I am actually rather proud of that haha.
Till Next Time!