Jadon woke up this morning and had like 3 episodes of diarrhea so far today…yuck. I am really hoping he doesn’t throw-up. There are few things/sights/smells that I cannot handle. One of these is vomit 😦 He keeps saying his tummy hurts so I gave him some blue gatorade with water and made him some toast for breakfast. He’s “grounded” to a blanket covered couch today for a “Po Sicky Day.” Which he isn’t too happy about, but he’s happy that he has a red bowl to “spit out” in.
Oi vey. I am REALLY REALLY hoping he doesn’t have a stomach bug or something. I really cannot handle 2 sick kids and then getting sick myself. Plus I am still having relatively uncomfortable contractions.
I went into L&D…again… on Saturday night. So irritating. I’m over all of these “false alarms.” Oh well, Tim and I made the best of it and kept each other laughing almost the entire time. Now that I’m off the nifedipine, I am having contractions about 5 minutes apart almost non-stop. Sometimes they get really painful, but mostly they are just super uncomfortable. On top of that, they are doing nothing to my cervix to help me actually go into labor. So basically I get to feel like I’m in early labor until I actually go into labor which could be today, or it could be 5 weeks from now. UGH. The kids are getting tired of staying at home all day everyday. I am off bedrest and was hoping I could get out and do more with them, but with these contractions, I just can’t. Plus my nights are getting rougher and rougher between contractions, insomnia and heartburn. The Trio of Terror, as I like to call it. I was sleeping pretty well last night though until 4am when I woke up having hard contractions that actually made me cry. These lasted for about a minute every 3.5-4 minutes for about an hour and a half and I thought, “Maybe this could be it?” But I knew better so we stayed home and sure enough after 90 minutes of ridiculous pain, the contractions slowly apeased to the normal crampy annoying ones and spaced out to the typical 5 minutes apart.
We hung out over at my folks all afternoon and watched “Indiana Jones: The Last Crusade.” Then we went over to Nello’s pizza place for dinner. Both the kids were kind of grouchy 😦 Not so much fun, but we managed to have a nice dinner before heading back to my folks for ice cream cake 🙂 YUM!
Ok then, time for Q&A:
214. Have you ever seen the movie A Man Who Fell to Earth? Nope, can’t say that I have!
215. What is your favorite line from a movie? Oh jeepers, I have way too many! Haha
216. What’s your favorite video game? Super Smash Bros
217. Have you ever taken something that wasn’t yours? Yes
218. What is one phrase people say that irritates you? “No offense but…” yeah, it’s okay, I know you are trying to offend me, just be honest about it!
219. You allow strangers to read your diary, but would you let your parents read it? Yep! they do read it! haha
220. Hot steamy bubble bath or quick in and out shower? Depends on what I’m in the mood for, on a hot day, I like a quick cool shower. When I have lots of time and am trying to relax, I enjoy a nice bubble bath 🙂
221. Are you allergic to anything? the medication: terbutaline and also, stupid people haha.
222. What is your favorite Terminator movie? Not a fan of any of them haha
Till Next Time!