Tonight we are having a few friends over to the house and so today I’ve gotta clean the house up a bit to get ready! I woke up this morning at 6:15am to snuggle with Tim for a but before he went off to work and while he was playing with my hair all I could think of (besides how in heaven I was 🙂 ) was how excited I was to start cleaning! I love the smell of clean, I crave it. Tim got up and left for work and I lay there in bed trying to go to sleep but all I could think about was CLEANING!!!
I really needed to get some more sleep so I finally fell back asleep, but when I woke up again to the sound of, “MOMMYYYY I’M READY TO GET UUUUUUUUP!!!!!!” from Jadon, it was like my balloon of desire for cleaning had been popped. I woke up to exhausted and tired. Boo, should have stayed up at 6:30am. Well, I will get going on the cleaning after I finish writing this morning.
Jadon is not having a very good day today. He is being downright defiant. It’s really frustrating. My patience levels are falling…fast. And of course Lilly is picking up on this and is trying to copy his behavior. This seems to be one of those days where Jadon refuses to respond to any kind of discipline. I hate these days. No matter what I do, it seems he is determined to “win” and be disobedient. It is so easy to throw my hands up and just ignore him, but that does way more harm than good. I honestly don’t know what I am doing wrong. I can forsee a cry session up in my room when Tim gets home 😦 Thankfully these type of days don’t happen very often. My mom says part of it is because I’m pregnant and that this happens a lot with toddlers, especially boys for some reason when their mommy is pregnant. I sure hope she is right. Until Baby comes though, I am just trying my best to stay consistant and patient.
Also, he has been having issues again with getting out of his bed at bedtime when he is supposed to be sleeping. I don’t know why he can’t fall asleep, but he is awake almost every night until at least 10:30pm. We can’t keep him up any later than like 8:00-8:30pm because he just turns into this overtired little monster. But when we put him to bed, he spends the next few hours talking, kicking the wall, getting out of bed, saying “MOMMY!!!! I NEEDA GO POTTY!” over and over…and over. He was doing really good until about a month ago and then for some reason he’s regressed and having all these issues again. Plus he is like this at my mom’s house and there’s only so much discipline she can dish out and he knows that. Tim and I had a talk yesterday and we decided we are gonna have to go back to square one and do the “sit outside his door and then spank him the minute he gets out of bed” thing. We also find that oftentimes, taking away his critters can be effective. This is so frustrating 😦 We’ve gotta get this issue under control before Baby comes and Jadon has to spend a few nights at my parent’s house.
Okay, well enough venting for today, here’s some more survey:
170. What is one central idea that your thoughts seem to come back to? I have a few, but one that pertains to today’s issue is that “Consistancy and patience always pays off…even if it takes awhile.”
171. Have you ever wanted to be an actor/tress? Only since I found out people could appear on TV and in movies 🙂 haha
172. If you had the power to control one person and make this person do anything you wanted for a whole day, who would you pick and what would they do? I would pick myself! haha
173. What star sign are you and what is your sign like? eh I am a taurus, but I don’t really believe in that stuff.
174. Did the Blair Witch Project scare you? No, because I didn’t see it 🙂 haha
175. Are you in constant fear of death? No
176. Does fear of death keep you from building a life? Nope!
177. Do you like all your movies to be in wide-screen? yes
178. Are you a fan of any comic books? No, I don’t read comic books.
179. At what age did you attend your first funeral? I was 6 or 7 when I attended my GreatGrandMommy’s funeral.
180. What do you smell like (lotion, cologne, sweat)? Lotion
Till Next Time!