Well it’s been awhile since I’ve written. I could say it’s because I was busy and too tired to write, but honestly it’s because I’ve been pouting. Sad isn’t it? What have I been pouting about you ask? Well, everything I can think of! Pouting because I can’t go anywhere, pouting because I can’t clean without getting SUPER tachycardiac and out of breath, and pouting because Taco Bell put pico de gallo into my long awaited grilled stuffed burrito after Tim ordered it specifically without it! The nerve. Well, all this pouting has gotten me nowhere, so I am ready to stop it and just be happy:) Easier said than done for sure, but you know what? I am 31 weeks today! Praise God! Last Sunday night, we weren’t sure we would make it to this point. So I only have to deal with this medication for 4 maybe 5 more weeks!
I started planning Lilly’s birthday party last night and couldn’t for the life of me figure out a “good” weekend to do it. So I just picked the weekend closest to her birthday and if Baby decides to steal the show and come then, then we will just reschedule. Not a big deal.
The kids are getting more and more excited about the prospect of a new little sibling. Both of them love talking to Baby via the magic communication portal that is my belly button. Although now it looks less portal-ish and more like a mini-microphone. Jadon goes back and forth about his guesses for gender. For the longest time, he was sure we are having a boy. Now he has changed his guess to a girl. Why? Who knows. He will probably change it again before Baby gets here:) He loves to come snuggle with me and put his hand on my belly. I am not really a touchy feely kind of person but with my kids I find it adorable. I love the way his eyes light up when Baby kicks him. We love to look at pictures of what the Baby looks like every week and talk about what God is doing with the Baby…giving the baby hair, helping the brain to grow etc. Lilly I don’t think quite understands there is an actual baby inside. She might, but I know she will totally understand once the baby comes out. I call her my “Little Mama.” She is so fun to watch with all her babies and critters. She does these things with them I have no idea where she learned! Like she rocks them and says, “Shhhh…” to them. She’s never seen me rock a baby or say “Shhhh..” to one. She walks around with them singing to them and saying, “It’s okay Baby, it’s okay.” She just has all these little maternal instincts and I get the biggest kick ever out of watching her. I cannot believe she will be turning 2! What happened to that little helpless baby we brought home from the hospital just yesterday? So crazy how fast time flies.
The kids still have no idea (as far as I know) about our Disneyland trip this November:) But they are getting more and more anxious to go meet Mickey and Donald and see Cinderella’s castle and visiting the Pirates. Imagine the wonder and suprise when they find out there is a place where all these things are possible. I think this is one of the best parts about having kids is being able to show them the wonderful beautiful things in life and then watch their reaction. I’m experiencing it now with the pregnancy and am looking forward to sharing the Disneyland experience with them. I am an insane planner. It’s weird, I’m not really a perfectionist, but I love knowing what’s going to happen and being in control of my surroundings. I think I just love being prepared. This makes me love to make lists: to-do lists, packing lists, ideas lists etc. It’s quite a weird personality quirk, it doesn’t really fit with the rest of my personality who loves adventure, spontaneity, and rolling with the punches. Anyway, I’ve been doing TONS of research about taking little kids to Disneyland, I know all the rides they can go on, tips for what to eat and when and where, souvenir ideas etc. I am SO excited! It’s gonna be awesome!!!
Well, I think I’ve blabbed enough for today, here’s the Q & A part:
118. Do you know what your grandparents and your great grand parents did for a living? yes! for the most part:)
119. Is there anything really interesting in your family history? Ah yes, there are a lot of interesting things! Too many to list out, my mom is the family history buff, she would be able to tell you better than me.
120. Is there anyone you trust completely? This is a tough one. I wish I could say yes, God! But I know there are times when I do not trust Him. definitely gotta work on that.
121. Have you ever lost someone without having the chance to say goodbye? Yes. It’s is my biggest regret. It’s bittersweet though because I know I will see her (my great-grandma) again in Heaven, so that makes it a bit better.
122. How do you feel about women in politics? Haha ahhh…I think it depends on the woman. I acknowledge and will be the first to admit that out sex deals a lot in emotion and I feel emotion should be left out as much as possible in politics.
123. Would you rather have an indoor Jacuzzi or an outdoor pool? Outdoor pool
124. What things are you interested in that you study or read about on your own? The human body, some psychology, history.
125. Would you consider yourself to be intelligent? I suppose so, yes.
126. Would you consider yourself to be wise? I have my moments of wisdom and I’d like to think that I am wise, but I don’t think that’s something you can label yourself as.
127. Have you ever given or received a lap dance? haha what a question, sorry I just got a visual of my pregnant self giving a lap dance and it’s making me laugh so hard that I’m forgetting what you asked! 🙂
Till Next Time,