Wow! What a weekend! My birthday day (Saturday) was awesome. I woke up early and drove to Katy & James’ house to take some maternity photos for them. We went to downtown Gilbert and spend about 40 minutes down there walking around and taking pictures. It was great! Then we went back to their house where I took more photos in Riley’s nursery. Then I had some “me time.” I went to Starbucks, went and ran some errands and then met Tim and the kids at my parent’s house. My Grandma and Grandpa and Momo were there to help celebrate my birthday too. Sadly, Papaw couldn’t be there. I missed him a lot and can’t wait to see him again:) My mom made me a DELICIOUS spaghetti lunch complete with my favorite…garlic bread:) Also, she made CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Which I am currently enjoying the last piece of *tear*) I got lots of gift cards and money to go clothes shopping after Baby gets here and I am stoked! Add one more reason to the list of why I can’t wait to have this baby:) It was a great day! I’ll stick a few photos from the maternity shoot at the end of this entry.
The next day was Mother’s Day! I got lots of hugs and a Starbucks card from the kids. Also, Tim makes me homemade cards for holidays. It’s my favorite thing about birthdays and anniversaries:) So I got homemade cards from him and the kids. I need to go get a binder to put them all in so I can look at them whenever I want….side thought…sorry. Anyway, then we went to The Cheesecake Factory for lunch with my folks and Momo. While we were waiting for a table, I strolled down to the Puppy Place in the mall…bad idea haha. I really want to get Charlie a girlfriend sometime after the baby gets here and I found the most adorable mini Australian Shephard…she was BEAUTIFUL! Black and white and so little:) I really don’t have the time or patience for a puppy though so whenever we do wind up getting another doggie, it’ll have to be older than 9 or 10 months.
Well, after lunch we went back to my parents house and put the kids down for a nap (well, Lilly slept anyway.) Then we got the kids up and met Tim’s folks over at Carraba’s for Mother’s Day dinner! Yum! Elmon & Brittany’s little baby girl Addison was so cute, she and Lilly were having fun playing. I’m going over to their house this Friday with the kids and Lilly is beyond excited to see Addison again. I hope they get to grow up together and be best buds:) Cousins are awesome!
So Wednesday night, Brittany and Katy and I are going out to CPK for dinner for my birthday (aaaand the party just keeps going!) and then to BJ’s for dessert:) MMMMMM!!!!! Should be a lot of fun! And tomorrow, we have a playdate with the Potts family! My friend Jennifer and her two little ones Jackson and Afton will be meeting us at the Splash Pad for some fun! I am stoked! This week is gonna be awesome:)
Okay, well it’s time for some questions…and answers:
88. Are you a coupon clipper? Yep!
89. Get anything good in the mail recently? Yes! Birthday cards:) Woo hoo!
90. Which would you rather take as a gym class…dancing, sailing, karate, or bowling? Dancing, definately!
91. In Star Trek people ‘beam’ back and forth between different places. What this means is they stand in a little tube and their molecules are deconstructed and sent to another tube somewhere else where they are reassembled. Only problem is when the molecules are deconstructed the person is dead. When they are put back together it is only a clone that has all the dead person’s memories. So…
Is the person who gets beamed the same person on both ends? Uhhh…sorry you lost me at “Star Trek”….um wait, no I think I got it…wait, you know what? It’s JUST A SHOW!!!! WHO CARES?!?!?! hahahahaha
92. What insects are you afraid of? Scorpions, spiders and bees…ewww haha
93. If you could print any phrase on a T-shirt, what would it say? Well right now it would say, “Just because I’m pregnant doesn’t mean my privacy has left the building… so hands off, stop telling me how big or small I am, I know how hot it’s going to be in the summer so don’t remind me, and lastly- in case this you think this doesn’t apply to you, it does.” Yeah, I know that’s a lot to say on a shirt, but hey, it’s be a maternity shirt, so I’d have room:) haha
Here’s a link to those photos I took of Katy and James, it was so fun to do the shoot:)
Till Next Time!