Do you ever have to go to the drugstore for some “embarrassing medications” and you hope, hope, hope you get a same gender cashier who has probably had to buy the same stuff and then you look at the counter and…. it’s not. Well, that happened to me today at CVS so what was my solution? Buy more stuff so I didn’t look as…i don’t even know the word…awkward? What was my choice? Chips and con queso. *sigh* Tim had said something earlier this week about con queso sounding good, so…yep, that’s what I picked. So there I am waddling up to the counter, can’t even look at the guy ringing me up and how silly this combination of “embarrassing items” and chips and con queso must look. I got my bag as quick as I could and waddled out. Pitiful. But hey, on the plus side, I got some coupons!…for chocolate and make-up. How well CVS knows me! Have you ever gone to a drug store outside your neighborhood for these items just so you were less likely to run into someone you know? I have. Not today, but I have.
Today was a pretty relaxing family day:) We slept in and hung out all morning and sat at the kitchen table all of us for about an hour coloring! No reason, just coloring:) We colored superheros, Hello Kitty pages, Curious George pages, it was so fun:) Here are some photos from our day:
Okay, well it’s time for you to read on if you care to learn more about me, if not, we’ll see you later:)
46. If you could meet any person in the world who is dead who would you want it to be? Laura Ingalls Wilder…i want some of her recipies!:)
47. What if you could meet anyone who is alive? Hmm… I would like to meet Bree VanDeKamp, I think I could learn a thing or two about cooking and housekeeping…too bad she’s not a real person:(
48. Is there a movie that you love so much you could watch it everyday? Lord of the Rings:) hehe call me a geek, but I love it!
49. You are going to be stuck alone in an elevator for a week. What do you bring to do? My ipod touch, food, a pillow, Bible, a phone:)
50. Have you ever saved someone’s life or had your life saved? Thankfully I have never been in such a position that I have had to save someone from dying, although my kids have given me their share of heartstopping moments:) I also don’t think I’ve ever come very close to dying…but when I get to heaven, God and I shall have a chat about such things:)
52. What was the last thing you made with your own hands? Does dinner count?:) If not, a 3D model of the human heart out of twizzlers that Tim laughed at…I think he was just jealous of my skills;)
53. What was your favorite toy as a child? My imagination:) hehe
54. How many TV’s are in your house? 2- one downstairs, one in the loft
55. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Watch my kids play and play with Charlie:)
Till Next Time,