So yesterday was interesting, I fell down the stairs on my rear end and now my tailbone is killing me as well as my hips and back. I feel like I’m 90! Luckily, I have an amazing husband who was more than willing to make some dinner since I could barely walk after that. The kids were very understanding and jumped into my bed after their naps with about 20 books for me to read to them. It’s nice when your kids can pick up on the hints that you’re not feeling so well and then be all sweet and helpful:) A friend of mine had a great idea for her blog and is filling out a questionnaire little by little. I have decided to do this as well on “slow days” when my life seems to be somewhat uneventful:)
So here are the first several questions:
1. Who are you? I am Ashley!
2. What are the 3 most important things everyone should know about you? First, that I am a follower of Christ. Secondly, that I am very happily married to my highschool sweetheart and finally, I LOVE being a mom:)
3. When you aren’t filling out 5,000 question surveys like this one what are you doing? Playing with my kids, teaching them, loving them, tickling them, cleaning them, cleaning the house, loving my husband, playing with our doggie Charlie and just loving life in general!
4. List your classes in school from the ones you like the most to the ones you like the least (or if you are out of school, think of the classes you did like and didn’t like at the time). I loved my art classes in highschool and my medical terminology class in college. I hate math, always have, always will:)
5. What is your biggest goal for this year? to have a healthy and beautiful baby hopefully not until July:)
6. Where do you want to be in 5 years? Hmmm I will be almost 28 in 5 years! Crazy! Let’s see…I would imagine Tim having a different job maybe out of state, I would love to have another dog and be working on school:)
7. What stage of life are you in right now? The “Married With Children” stage of “I have 3 kids and no monies! Why can’t I have no kids and 3 monies?!” haha
8. Are you more child-like or childish? Child-like
9. What is the last thing you said out loud? “Jadon and Lilly, it’s almost naptime!”
10. What song comes closest to how you feel about your life right now? Wow! “Flight of the Bumblebee” by Rimsky Korsakov
11. Have you ever taken martial arts classes? No, but I want to someday! Maybe I should have put that in the “next 5 years” question! haha
12. Does your life tend to get better or worse or does it just stay the same? Life in general just keeps getting better and better! Somedays, however, as you’ve read on here are worse than others.
13. Does time really heal all wounds? No, time does not heal all wounds, but God can:)
14. How do you handle a rainy day? Some hot tea or cocoa and epic movies! Also, I usually try to take the kids outside to play in it:)
15. Which is worse…losing your luggage or having to sort out tangled holiday lights? Gosh losing your luggage would be WAY worse than tangled lights!
Well, that’s all for this time, I will add more questions next time:) Now it’s time for my favorite part of the afternoon- NAPS!
Till Next Time,